- This email is for general information purposes only and unless otherwise specifically mentioned therein should not be construed as an acknowledgement, authentication and/or approval of any kind.
- Though all efforts have been made to keep the contents of this mail accurate, the same is not intended for and/or should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes against Ozyen Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- The information transmitted as part of this mail is meant only for the intended person/entity and may contain confidential, proprietary, copy-righted and/or privileged information/material of Ozyen Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Ozyen Technologies Pvt Ltd does not accept or assume any liability of any nature against any person/entity in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness and/or relevance or otherwise of the information as part of this mail. Any use, reuse, review, retransmission, dissemination, paraphrasing, distribution or other uses of the information contained in this mail, through any medium whatsoever, by any person/entity/recipient shall strictly be at their own risks and for any claims/issues in relation thereto Ozyen Technologies Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for any expense, losses, damages and/or liability thereof.
- If you are not the intended recipient of this mail or information contained therein, please forthwith, contact the sender and delete the material completely from your computers and/or the devices wherein the contents/information of this mail may have been stored.
- Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Ozyen Technologies Pvt Ltd accepts no liability for any damage caused as a result of any virus or other malware transmitted by this e-mail.
- Recipient should carry out own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.